Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Christmas!



Merry Christmas from my family to yours!





I'm sorry I bailed on the "O Antiphons" at the end of Advent; it got too busy around here----something I am sure you can identify with! I often wonder how bloggers with busy lives manage to post as much as they do, but I am not one of those. Busy, yes, likely to blog through it all, no.

After midnight Mass and opening gifts in the middle of the night, we spent the day eating and sleeping, eating and sleeping some more! A shockingly early Christmas dinner---at 11:30 a.m.---was actually a nice idea. It meant we didn't need to fix breakfast, and, in fact, needed to wake up people to so they could eat. We did that so our oldest son could get to work at 2:00. Then we just pulled everything back out (truth: my daughter did) to munch on later. It has been a very restful day!

I hope that your Christmas was filled with the joy of Christ's coming and family. Praying for the best of blessings on all my readers in 2016

xo,
Sara

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...